Friday, February 13, 2015

Remembering Dianne on this valentine's day: writing love letters in the snow. What a difference a year makes.


Last year, we got a lot of snow in PA in early February.  One of the snows was just a couple of inches.  When I went out to shovel the driveway, Dianne​ was in her studio.  I knew that sooner or later she would look out her window to see how I was  doing.  

With Valentine's Day just a few days away, I carefully "shoveled" this "I LOVE YOU" for her on the driveway outside her windows.  

As I finished up my note to her, she appeared at her window, tapping to get my attention.  Then she was back with her camera to take this photo.  Later, I used the photo in the valentine that I made for her last year.  

At that time, neither of us dreamed that she would be in heaven this year.  I love you and miss you so much, Dianne!

No comments:

Post a Comment